Thursday, February 28, 2013

28022013 || monki dress


dress: monki / shoes: new look / necklace: six

I wore this outfit earlier this week but didn't have the time to post it! I love this dress, the fit is really nice and the dress isn't too long. I can also wear it with jeans.

I posted a picture on instagram yesterday from my friend's shoot which was REALLY cold. I was wearing a lace body, outside! but oh well it was my own idea to go outside so I'm not allowed to complain :') oh, and I do not smoke in real life, anyway it was a fun day! x

11 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit! Ik vind je ketting erg mooi. :) Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most perfect hair, this outfit is lovely and simple too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style!

    http://crudessence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die foto van instagram is prachtig, heel stoer. Ben benieuwd naar de rest :D En leuke outfit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a nice little outift x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute outfit, love your hair :)

    I'm a new follower

    xo

    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always look so chic! I love your outfits :)
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete